Iqra..!!

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

fun fun fun :D

May I scream 'freedom'.. May I?
huaaaaahh >.< we're finally free, pals..
January 17 was awesome.. spent time with my beloved sistha and brotha.. members of Local B English Department 2010, Borneo University :D Actually, all members couldn't come.. there were only 15 members -I guess- hihih.. still, they made my day :)

I do love beach and every single things on it :) dunno how to show you my biggest love of swimming?? cus I couldn't swim.. at all ;p I just love put myself into the sea. ahahahaaahh.. feels great when I found myself got wet and dirty and yuuck :p oh, I don't care what people might think.. you know what, it can makes you more happy, hard to explain.. it's just.. uhmm so much fun, and gonna be more more and more if you do it with your lovely friends.. like I did yesterday :) yeay!!
thanks so much for all of you, pals.. I had a very great day -have I told you?heheeh-
see ya in another wonderful day -I wish-
yeaaaay, I wanna feel it once more. uhm, maybe twice or... aarrrgh, let's make it as often as possible :p eheheheh.. 
I'll make it more awesome next time, not only in beach. how about make some fun in the jungle? hill? lake? harbour? sounds great, hah?? :D
well, maybe not now.. I'm just too tired.. don't you?? we better have some rest first. prepare yourself and make sure not gonna get a heart attack after hear our scores of this suckin' semester -_- hate to say, but I really have a bad feeling of mine.. huhuuuh. then, just wanna say 'Que Seraa Seraa'.. stiil believe that everything's gonna be just FINE ^^

fly high!! show your freedoooom ^^



love you my dearests, Local B :D

y'all roooooooooooooccccckkkk (=^.^=)



January 18, 2011. 10.16 pm

Tarakan, in a cold night.
*Azlina

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
;