Iqra..!!

Sunday, January 1, 2012

new year, new spirit :D

them :D

it's 2012 now :) sounds weird. 2011 just run too fast -_- there's just so many mistakes I did, I'd go back in time and change it but I can't (swift's song-LOOOVEEE)
with cousin, mom and Lapoy :D
Resolutions: *wanna be closer to God and not skip my prayers. *let myself create its own happiness. *do NOT depending too much with others especially a guy or BF (emang punya gitu? :p weks). *prove to people who can't stop judging bad things on me that I am not that bad. *stop judging everyone, heheh. *keep understanding and trusting him :) no matter what. *make somethings that can make Mom and Dad proud of me. *focus on my college. *be a principled-girl. *stop crying for stupid things-more smiling for everything :). *be a nicer friend. *repair my English, especially in a grammar thing T.T hikss. *keep in good health, yeaayy ^^
wuaaahh, so many things that I have to do -_- need a lot of support to make those things come TRUUUE. eeitts, but I gotta do it all by my own :) like I used to. Yes, it's time to be a big girl now, and big girls don't cry (wakwkwk, kagak nyambung -_-)
well then, this morning I just realized that I have to be more patient, wiser, and stay strong :) stop embarrassing myself cuz I have a chance to inspire people around me, and you guys too :) yes, we are!
I will use my LOGIC more, so I can feel the way he is..
Wow, it's gonna be a huge step for me.. I won't push myself too hard, I promise :) just gonna let it run normally. I won't try to be a perfect that they need, I just wanna be a BETTER one. I do!

here is the PIZZA :D yummy
I started this year by having fun with my very wonderful brotha and sistha :) thanks a lot for Mba Vi for the super yummy Pizza and the Home Theater :), thanks for my best friend Aida, Fatikhatul Lafiana for accompanied me all day long :) for my cutest friend Sella Ifana thanks for the eggs and so on :p big thanks too for our Mom Fitriyani with her abang for coming lately -_- and Ingga Mentari the Rolly Polly-Girl, also for another 'bebencongan' that couldn't come, Monica Yohana & Adinda Rafika who had a vacation -wish you both had a great new year's party- and Sri Sugiartinah who just stayed at home -I guess- But still, my biggest thanks I give to my brotha, bigbro, bossgenk of Local B, they are: Randi the liverpudlian who sang a lot of songs tonite which is dedicated for Sella (melayu & dangdut) asiip :p. Wahyu Kurniawan a.k.a. Rohit, what a kind guy :p.. Wahyu Ramadhan the Korean Guy (nyanyinya semalem daleeem pisan euy) hihih :p And pitifully, our Super Mario couldn't come :( thanks a lot for lending your money :p we wish you were there, brooo >.< for Pelipus thank you so much for coming :D and thaaaanks for Andi Purwadi for your greatest voice, Rhoma Irama must be so prouuuud of you :p hahahahah, y'all ROOOCKK, mamen :D 
It's such a great Night with you all, guys :) together till 2 am is cool :p I couldn't forget our weird convoy, heheh.. thanks for wiping out my sadness. for all member of Unity of Local B English Department 2010, why you guys didn't come? T.T gonna be more fun if you were there all :(
Overall, wish you all have a great year :D yeeaaaayy ^^

Azlina*
#confidently posted with a chaotic English. sorry ^^v eheheh

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
;