Iqra..!!

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

tasks ooh tasks

here I am.. enjoying my conditions. well, I'm not going to mad or even grumbling about it. jut wanna share a lil bit :D Yes, I am extra tired rite now, really have no idea how to keep my spirit up and up. My body is just going to broke, my head is going to blow up.
Uhm, the question is.. What happened? and the answer iisss: I have a tasks (so whaaat >.<) trust me, it's not that easy. I have sooooooooo many tasks to do, which is the deadline is this week T.T, that's why me an my 'poor' friends stay awake all day and all night loooong, almost not have a time to get some rest. Those tasks are killing us ;( feels like wanna give up sometime, but I have to stay strong, go ahead and quickly eat them (just wish that they have a great taste, but they're not).
so, what should I do rite now? Do I have to get some sleep? Do I? But you know what, I'm sure they'll follow me, broke my sweet dream into pieces, make it become a nightmare >.< what a daaaay!!!

I wanna cry, but it's gonna be so funny (imagine that there's a student of college crying for her tasks -_- geezz) maybe this all is my fault, maybe I have to make them earlier, so I don't have to push myself this hard. yeay, what a student -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
;